8 ways you are progressing but not losing weight
When starting a fitness routine you may experience the newbie gains but those may start to stall. Here are 8 ways that you will see progress without the scale budging!
Check out my 8 ways you’re progressing that aren’t weight loss:
1. You feel a noticeable difference in your energy (for the better!)
2. Your clothes are fitting looser and you feel more confident in them
3. You check your essential measurements (waist, hips, thighs) and they’re smaller – even if the scale is the same
4. You have an easier time with daily activities like walking up the stairs
5. You’re able to maintain a weight lower than your previous weight
6. You find it easier to make good nutrition choices
7. Exercise feels more like a routine than a chore
8. You feel stronger
So, there you have it!
If you get stuck simply on the number on the scale, you’ll find yourself frustrated often.
Instead, I encourage you to diversify how you qualify success because at the end of the day, weight is simply one measure.
Ready to make some changes and keep pushing toward your goals in a whole new way, contact us and try a FREE WEEK OF CLASSES. Only 3 spots available and must mention this blog post to get the free week.
Click here to get started: